Support the BISCA Awards 2016
By supporting the British Imams & Scholars Contributions & Achievements Awards you will be among many who feel the need to highlight the great work British Imams & Scholars carry out daily in our society. You will contribute in promoting and highlighting the good and positive work the Muslim community does for our British society. Supporters of the BISCA award ceremony will contribute in helping to promote the award initiative and encourage their affiliates and supporters to attend the event ceremony.
BISCA 2016 Supporters
BISCA Supporters Package
The BISCA project was heartened and overwhelmed by the extensive and wide-ranging support that the BISCA Awards received from organisations at our inaugural event last year. Amongst our honoured supporters were the Muslim Council of Britain and the Muslim Association Britain along with many other umbrella organisations from across the UK.
This BISCA Supporters Package gives your organisation or brand exposure among the many guests and dignitaries that will attend the awards ceremony. It will also include exposure leading up to the British Imams & Scholars Contributions and Achievements Awards (BISCA) as well as during the BISCA event ceremony.
How BISCA Supporters will assist
Supporters of the BISCA award ceremony will contribute in helping to promote the initiative and encourage their affiliates and supporters to attend the event ceremony. They will:
- Place the BISCA logo with the website link on their website.
- Promote periodically (up to the event) the BISCA event on their social media and email distribution list.
- Encourage their members and affiliates to attend the event and nominate and Imam and Scholar.
Benefits for supporters
The British Imams & Scholars Contributions & Achievements Awards Supporter Package includes:
- Logo placement on Website as “Supporter of the British Imams & Scholars Awards“.
- 2 supporter tickets to the British Imams & Scholars Contribution Awards event, inclusive of meeting the successful candidates.
- Logo on publicity materials.
- Logo placement on clips and promotional videos.
Promotion of the BISCA Awards 2016
The BISCA Awards 2016 will be promoted via various platforms and media including:
- Email campaign to BISCA database and through our chosen charity.
- The BISCA website www.biscaawards.org
- Print advertising including posters, flyers and banners to be distributed nationwide.
- On TV via our 2016 Media Partners
- Social media campaigns via Facebook, twitter and Instagram
- Media releases
- Engagement with mosques, institutes and organisations throughout the country.
- 1 hour documentary and trailers for BISCA Awards 2016 to be broadcast on BMTV.
For more information about being a BISCA Supporter please contact the BISCA Awards Project Manager, Rizwan Yusoof at firstname.lastname@example.org
BISCA 2015 Supporters