Sponsor an Award
Overview of the BISCA Awards
The British Imams and Scholars Contributions & Achievements (BISCA Awards) is a non-sectarian, non-political and non-profit community venture to highlight positive work of British Imams and Scholars. It seeks to promote good work, encourage excellence, and create a positive environment for the UK society by showcasing inspirational work of Imams and Scholars.
A grassroots initiative, the BISCA project is now building on the success of the inaugural BISCA Awards 2015, which was a significant success story for the whole Muslim community. This was a rare example of the unity and cohesion where Imams and Scholars from all walks of British Muslim life came together to celebrate the good work in our community. Most importantly, this initiative’s strength lies in its ability to engage the wider British Muslim public, who nominate the Imams and Scholars who are making important contributions to the community and making a difference to the lives of those with whom they interact.
Aims of the BISCA project
- To celebrate the positive contributions Imams & Scholars make in the UK.
- To showcase positive personalities, male and female, within the British society and their support to creating a better, inclusive and tolerant society for all.
- To work with organisations and community projects to support Imams & Scholars
The Sponsorship Package
Sponsors are an integral part of the BISCA Awards.
In 2015, we were honoured to have a total of 10 charities and organisations sponsor the event, each benefiting from the outstanding promotional and commercial opportunities presented by the awards.
The BISCA project is much more than an awards night. The project runs throughout the year, starting with the promotion of the awards through the appeal for nominations from the general public, shortlisting nominees, engaging with Imams and Scholars and of course the delivery of the prestigious awards.
This Sponsorship Package gives your organisation the opportunity to associate itself with a real community project and exposure among a diverse audience both at the awards dinner and through the many marketing and media exposure pre and post event.
BISCA Awards 2016 Sponsorship Benefits
By becoming Award partner you can achieve the following for your organisation:
- Association with a grassroots initiative which engages with the Imams and Scholars in the UK.
- Recognition and consolidation of your brand as an industry leader.
- Access and visibility to a wide ranging audience at the event and through a concerted media campaign pre and post event.
The BISCA Award Sponsorship Package includes:
Logo placement and brand recognition through the promotion of the awards via:
- BISCA website and promotional emails
- Posters and flyer to be distributed across the UK in mosques, institutes, places of work, etc.
- Permanent logo placement and partnership status on the BISCA website
- Your brand name associated with your allocated Award Category throughout all promotion of the event pre and post event, for example: ‘The Penny Appeal BISCA Award for Outstanding Contribution to Charity Work’
On the evening of the event
- A representative of your organisation to present your award to the winner and give a brief speech
- Distribution of your organisation’s literature through goody bags
- 5 VIP tickets to the event, direct access to awardees and photo opportunities
- Your organisation’s logo will appear on the sponsor’s acknowledgement board at the event
- Your organisation will be recognised through the documentary broadcast through our 2016 Media Partner, British Muslim TV
- Logo placement on clips and promotional videos
Promotion of the BISCA Awards 2016
The BISCA Awards 2016 will be promoted via various platforms and media including:
- Email campaign to BISCA database and through our chosen charity
- The BISCA website www.biscaawards.org
- Print advertising including posters, flyers and banners to be distributed nationwide
- On TV via our 2016 Media Partner
- Social media campaigns via Facebook and Twitter
- Media releases
- Engagement with mosques, institutes and organisations throughout the country
- 1 hour documentary and trailers for BISCA Awards 2016 to be broadcast on British Muslim TV
Award Category Sponsorship Package Fee
The fee for the Award Category Sponsorship Package for the BISCA Awards 2016 is £1,000
For more information about sponsorship, please contact the BISCA Awards Project Manager, Ridwan Yusoof:
020 3743 9350