British Imams & Scholars Contributions & Achievements Awards
There are many Imams and Scholars within our British society who quietly and steadfastly contribute to making it better and prosperous for all. Without these pillars of our community and the work that they do daily, we would not be able to accomplish our collective goals and achieve our vision for a more inclusive, vibrant and diverse British society.
As is the nature of these valuable individuals, they do not seek praise or commendation for their tireless work. It is important however that we recognise and celebrate these individuals, male and female, for their positive output so we can as a community express our gratitude, encourage excellence and motivate future generations to reach higher in their ambitions.
- To celebrate the positive contributions of Imams & Scholars make in the UK.
- To showcase positive personalities, male and female, within the British society and their support to creating a better, inclusive and tolerant society for all.
- To work with organisations and community projects to support Imams & Scholars.
- To inspire the future Imams and Scholars.
- To organise an annual celebration event/dinner.
- To establish a website where the contributions of the Imams & Scholars are showcased.
- To establish a diverse, competent and credible judging panel.